The contest is part of the promotion for domain name mapping project which will be launched in 31st October 2013.
How to participate?
- Get a .my domain for your blog at www.ichoose.my.
- Write a blog entry by including the keywords (blogger, ichoose.my, MYNIC) with minimum of 200 words. Don't forget to add www.ichoose.my link in your blog entry.
- Email your Name, Phone No, Email address and blog entry URL to email@example.com, with "#ichoose" as the subject.
Terms and Conditions
- Entry is open to all Malaysian.
- One entry per blog.
- Employees (and their immediate families) of MYNIC are ineligible to enter.
- MYNIC reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant's identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the MYNIC's discretion. Failure by MYNIC to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
- Contest commences on 31st October 2013 and final entries close at 11:59pm on 31st December 2013 ("Contest Period").
- To enter, individuals must, during the Contest Period :
- Get a .my domain for your blog at www.ichoose.my.
- Write a blog entry by including the keywords (blogger, ichoose.my, MYNIC) with
minimum of 200 words. Don't forget to add www.ichoose.my link in your blog entry.
- Email your Name, Phone No, Email address and blog entry URL to firstname.lastname@example.org, stating
"#ichoose" as the subject.
- Incomplete or illegible entries will be deemed invalid.
- There will be one (1) Major Prize Draw for this promotion. Draws will take place at MYNIC's office. Winners will be notified via email and their names will be published in MYNIC's official website and official Facebook page. MYNIC's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Prize for the Contest
- 1 x Cash prize RM 10,000 and one year free domain.
- If any prize (or part of any prize) is unavailable, MYNIC, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that part of the prize) with a prize to the equal value and/or specification.
- Prizes, or any unused portion of a prize, are not transferable or exchangeable.
- Copyright of the winning blog entries belongs to MYNIC. All rights of the winner blog entries including trademark, copyright, merchandising right, broadcast right, second use right, and all the other rights will be reserved by MYNIC.
- Protection of Data: MYNIC undertakes to not provide, rent or sell access to your data to any unauthorized 3rd party. The data collected is for the sole objective of this contest and MYNIC-related promotions. Access to your data is accessible only by an authorized MYNIC Senior Management Personnel.
- Entrants consent to MYNIC using the entrant's name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this competition (including any outcome), and promoting any products by MYNIC. The entrants and winners consent to the use by MYNIC Berhad of the domain name(s) including domain names which form part of a trademark, copyright, merchandising right, broadcast right, the second use right, and all other rights belonging to the entrants and winner, for promoting MYNIC and/or any products by MYNIC.
- Any cost associated with accessing the promotional website is the entrant's responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used. The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an entrant to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and will render all entries submitted by that entrant invalid.
- Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, MYNIC (including its officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion, including, but not limited to, where arising out of the following:
- any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the MYNIC's control);
- any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference;
- any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by MYNIC) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of MYNIC;
- any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions;
- any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or
- use of a prize.
- MYNIC collects personal information in order to conduct the promotion. Entry is conditional on providing this information. MYNIC may, for an indefinite period, unless otherwise advised, use the information for promotional, marketing, publicity, research and profiling purposes, including sending electronic messages or telephoning the entrant. Entrants should direct any request to access, update or correct information to MYNIC.